這次來個燙舌的–蘋果蘋果派! 趕緊來看怎麼做! 就可以送給蘋果控的閃光拉:)
6. 可以塞蘋果摟! 滿滿的蘋果放進去吧! 將麵團量修飾平均，再將懸掛在外的麵團折進來，直到輕壓到蘋果為止。
7. 好啦! 冰箱冰涼的餅皮快拿出來蓋上去吧！將餅皮與麵團壓緊後，就可以進烤箱拉!
8. 實驗成功! 用細菱格果然可以做出完美的蘋果logo，耶!
With a little help from a square springform pan, you too can have an Apple apple pie for dessert!
1. Roll out your dough for the top, and press springform frame onto it to get the right shape.
2. Put the dough on a piece of waxed paper for cutting.
3. Using a lattice across the shape keeps it from deforming too much as it bakes. You can cut out the logo with a hobby knife or a carefully formed cookie cutter. We went alpha-geek on it and put it in the 45 watt carbon-dioxide laser.
4. After removing the excess pieces, cover the top with waxed paper and refrigerate while preparing the rest of the pie.
5. The steep square sides of the springform require a little extra dough and care. Your top piece probably didn’t use as much dough as a regular top, so you can add that to your bottom to make up the difference. To keep the dough from falling inwards before you add the apples, it helps to drape some dough over the edges of the pan.
6. After the apples are in, trim the dough evenly. Fold the edges inwards and press them down until they are level with the apples.
7. The chilled top can be lowered onto the pie. Press the edges down onto the pie dough below. It’s ready for the oven!
8. The fine lattice came out incredibly well with minimal breakage.